Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Narrative Story T4W1



You’re probably wondering why I’m climbing a ladder with a breath case in one hand.
It’s because I’m going to walk on a tight rope that goes from here all the way to sky-city, even to the top of the sky-tower. Sometimes people have to make risks for themselves and I’m one of them. Right now I’m just a normal New-Zealand citizen, with no job and I live in the streets, because guess what. . .

“I’m a homo."

Once I do this trick I’ll be remembered for ever. “I’ll be in the NZ history.”
But if I die, I just die.

In my life I’ve been suffering because of NO foods and absolutely NO water.
I’ve been eating out of the garbage bin. So. . .

“Curse Sam.”


I am ready to face my fear from dieing and plus I hope I get to be famous at the end of this day.
As I made my way onto the rope I carefully balanced and concentrated and slowly moved like a turtle. The turtle did tiptoe on a 2,000 metre rope and walked over Sams house and over others too.

I finally got through and I was almost there I couldn't wait to get there as people were cheering for me.
I was at least three or more metres away, I rapidly change my speed and went faster.
I finally made it.



No comments:

Post a Comment