Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Buddy Writting-Welcoming Tonga R.W.C

When I opened the car door,I couldn't open it because their was a stampede of  people singing in harmony.  I could hear singing  in unison in the air,with all of the other people cheering with support.
“Wow,” I thought to myself saying, “is this a Festival?” I could see Tongan flags waving in hands of fans.Others were embracing and hugging a news reporter. There were cars decorated with red and white flags around it.
While we were at the airport the chanting was even louder than the airplane engines.

After all that waiting finally the Tongan team arrived on stage.All their fans welcomed them to NZ(New Zealand) with support.  The Tongan Captain asked his team mates if they could do the Tongan haka and they agreed to do a haka in front of all the people.

After an exhausting day we all drove down the street cheering and departed to our homes. What a beautiful and fantastic day this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment