Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Term 2 Learning Goals

These are my learning goals for Term 2.

Reading

To get to the next level I need to:
  • Make connections between the text and what I already know about the topic I’m reading.
  • Form an opinion about the text, making a conclusion or an assumption.
  • Use inference to gain a greater understanding of what the characters are feeling.

Writing

To get to the next level I need to:
  • be consistent with the use of tenses in my writing.
  • Check that I don’t confuse the use of was/were.
  • Add description to the setting of my narratives by using powerful words to ‘show’ the reader and set the scene.

Maths


To get to the next level I need to:
  • Use the mathematical symbols =, <, >
  • Find an equivalent fraction e.g ½ = 2/4
  • Put 3 or more number into order (up to 99)

No comments:

Post a Comment